YMCA Level 2 Award in Instructing Group Indoor Cycling Sessions
Type: Short Course
Duration: Two days
What You Study
- The benefits of group indoor cycling
- Health and safety in relation to group indoor cycling
- How to design and teach safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- The principles and variables used within a group indoor cycling session
- How to monitor and motivate participants during group indoor cycling sessions
- How to use music during group indoor cycling sessions
- How to reflect on providing group indoor cycling.
This course takes place over two days on a weekend, 9am - 4pm.
£80 per person.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in taking part, contact Mike Ridley by calling 01964 553000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.