Search
Close

Our range of care courses are designed to give you the skills you need to progress to study at degree level or to go straight into work.

We are delighted to be one of the first colleges in the country to offer the new T Level in Health. This provides students with a unique blend of learning, with 80% of the time spent at college and the remaining 20% working in the industry. Find out more about T Levels.

Our team has excellent links with more than 100 different placement providers, which give students crucial work experience within settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, residential care homes, GP surgeries, day centres, hospices and more.

Your learning will be further enhanced by a range of guest speakers and study trips. Previous trips have been to places such as University of Hull's School of Medicine, Thackeray Museum in Leeds, Health Fair, Filey Beach (occupational therapy) and York Christmas Markets.

Careers

  • Paramedic
  • Care management
  • Mental health
  • Social and youth work
  • Community care
  • Nursing
  • Midwifery

You seem to be using an unsupported browser

To get the most out of this site please upgrade your browser.