BTEC Level 3 in Art and Design (3D Design)
Duration: One to two years, depending on study route
What You Study
- Communication through art and design
- Computer-aided design
- Graphic design
- Computer and model animation
- Model making
- Photoshop Film and animation
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade 4 or C or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2 / First Diploma. A satisfactory reference is also needed.
A range of pathways are available, dependent on your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
You can study a design specialism at degree-level at University Centre Bishop Burton.
Work as an interior designer, animator, graphic designer, set designer, filmmaker, model maker, illustrator, product designer, video producer and many more.
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).