Level 3 Advanced Golf Greenkeeper Apprenticeship
Duration: 27 to 30 months
What You Study
- Key health, safety and environmental regulations and legislations
- Soil and plant biology
- Irrigation and draining systems
- Rules of golf and golf etiquette
- Environmental and ecological practices
- Machinery and equipment
- Preparing, establishing and maintaining golf course surfaces
- Use of IT software and systems
Appropriate employment in the animal industry. It is preferable candidates have a minimum GCSE grade C/4 in English and Maths.
How you're Assessed
The apprenticeship has an end point assessment (EPA) and is graded pass, merit or distinction.
You may progress to a higher-level course at the college.
Promotions to more senior positions in the Golf club community or working in other sport facilities.
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).