Health and Social Care
The course is a great way to build key, transferable skills and also gain knowledge in relation to childcare and health.
- Being organised
- Developing a personal progression plan
- Working with others
- Researching a topic
- Designing an interactive presentation
- Supporting children's learning through everyday experiences
- Providing an activity to support children's emotional and social needs
- Communication skills for health and social care
- Advising others about healthy lifestyles
- Providing a children's creative activity
You will need a full Entry Level 3 qualification, or equivalent, as well as 3 GCSEs at grades 1-2, including Maths and English. A passion for the subject and one satisfactory reference are also required.
- Lever arch folder with dividers to organise your work and assignments
- Stationery including notepad for use in class, pens and pencils
- A clear, enhanced DBS may be required for work placement