This course provides you with opportunities to develop and enhance your independent living skills.
It will allow you to understand what contributions to society involve and enable you to become part of a community.
- Personal and social development
- English and Maths, as required
- Financial budgeting
- Healthy living
- Personal and domestic hygiene
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
- Stationery such as a note pad, black biro/pen, pencil, ruler and highlighters
- Plastic wallet/ folders required to organised and store work
- This course does not require any PPE for lessons. PPE will only be required for work experience onsite dependent on the area/department of work experience