This programme will provide you with opportunities to develop skills ready for the workplace and the next steps.
You will develop personal action planning and employability skills within a mixture of a college placement and an industry placement. prepating you for a route into employment.
There are various pathways, allowing you to specialise based on your interests:
Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care
Building and Construction
Business Administration, Travel and Tourism
Catering and Hospitality
Health and Social Care
Sport, Fitness and Leisure
- Personal and social development
- English and Maths, as required
- Specialist topics relevant to your pathway
You must have an EHCP (Education Health and Care Plan) but there are no formal qualifications required.
- Stationery such as a note pad, black biro/pen, pencil, ruler and highlighters.
- Plastic wallet/ folders required to organised and store work.
- This course does not require any PPE for lessons. PPE will only be required for work experience onsite dependent on the area/department of work experience.