NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Veterinary Medicine
Type: Short Course
Duration: Two days
What You Study
This qualification teaches the candidates to:
- Comply with current, relevant health and safety legislation
- Follow animal health plan
- Administer a range of veterinary medicine types, safely and humanely
- Store and transport veterinary medicines correctly
- Maintain health of user, public and animals
- Dispose of unwanted veterinary medicines safely
- Record the use of veterinary medicines
- Prevent the unnecessary pain and unnecessary distress to the animals
- Identify signs of health and ill-health in animals.
The minimum age for a candidate taking this course is 16.
Two days, Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm.
- NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Ground Crop Sprayer PA2
- NPTC Level 2 Award in Safe Use of Pesticides – Slug Pellet PA4.
£225 per person
How To Apply
To book a place or request further information, please call 01964 553181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.