From multi-million pound state-of-the-art academic facilities, to completely resurfaced sports fields and a 890 acre farm - our campus offers a learning environment that is second to none.
Over the last 65 years, investments in facilities and resources has seen the learning environment at Bishop Burton go from strength to strength. The facilities on-site include:
- Fully operational farm with 890 acres, split between arable and grassland, units for pigs, beef and sheep, plus a fleet of the latest machinery
- The Centre for Agricultural Innovation (CAI), in partnership with NFU Mutual, which focuses on agricultural research and development
- Specialist Animal Management unit with over 1,000 animals
- State-of-the-art construction and engineering workshops
- Centre for Sport and Fitness, including 3G and grass pitches, sports halls, sports therapy / physiotherapy, gym and dance studio