YMCA Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Training Sessions
Type: Short Course
Duration: Two days
What You Study
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Methods of collecting participant information
- Principles of screening participants prior to exercise including the use of the physical activity readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- How to use participant information to assist with the planning of safe and effective group circuit training sessions
- How to use music to enhance group circuit training sessions
- Fundamentals of sports massage treatments.
Skills relating to the qualification:
- Assessment and screening of participants
- Preparing self, equipment and environment for group circuit training sessions
- Instructing group circuit training sessions
- Evaluating own performance.
This course takes place over two days on a weekend, 9am - 4pm.
£80 per person.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in taking part, contact Mike Ridley by calling 01964 553000 or emailing email@example.com.