Practical vs Theory
Are you looking to take the next step in your dog grooming career having completed the Level 2 Dog Grooming Asssistant qualification? This course is for you!
It covers a range of topics such as health and safety, legislation, preparing, styling and finishing a dog, health checking and handling a dog in a dog grooming environment and customer service, to ensure you are fully prepared as a professional dog groomer.
- Health and safety
- Preparing, styling and finishing a dog
- Health checking
- Handling a dog in a dog grooming environment
- Customer service
You will need to have successfully passed Level 2 Certificate for Dog Grooming Assistants course. Proven experience in the grooming industry will not allow you onto the Level 3 course. This course is desigend for adults aged 19+.
You will learn through a mixture of theory and practical sessions.
The course runs one day per week for 50 teaching weeks.
If you apply to study one of these courses, you will be added to a waiting list and we will be in touch as soon as a slot on a course becomes available.
- Overalls/protective clothing recommendations will be discussed at first session
- Grooming scissors recommendations will be discussed at the first session
- Sturdy shoes or boots, e.g. walking boots, not trainers