Applications for all full-time degrees should be made via Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

If you are applying for a part-time degree or for a master's programme, this can be done through our application form.

If you’re unsure how to apply, please see the information on the course that you are interested in.


When to apply

Applications for the year you wish to study open in September the year before. Whilst UCAS advertise a January deadline, we continue to accept applications through to the September you wish to start with us, provided we have spaces available and the course remains open.

We've popped together a handy video to provide you with hints and tips on how to write a personal statement that really stands out!

Our Recruitment Team are on hand to help

Have a question about your application? Get in touch with our Admissions Team.


Not ready to apply - check out our courses today

Click here to check out our wide range of college, degree, apprenticeships and short courses.

International Students

University Centre Bishop Burton extends a warm welcome to applicants from overseas. Overseas students should apply using the methods detailed above.

As well as the entry requirements detailed on our course pages, you will need to show us that you have proficiency in English, and the qualifications that would be necessary to gain a place at a home university. We define proficiency in English as a minimum of 550 points in a TOEFL test, a minimum score of 6 in a IELTS test, or a GCSE at grade 4 or C or equivalent.

We ask that overseas students provide proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses and fees before leaving their home country.

Please note: University Centre Bishop Burton is unable to provide any help or assistance in obtaining a visa or sponsorship.

Find out more about studying at university centre bishop burton

You seem to be using an unsupported browser

To get the most out of this site please upgrade your browser.