Sport at all levels is at the heart of life at Bishop Burton. Whether it is competing at elite level with our high-performance sports academies, taking part in team activities for recreational fun or simply maintaining a general level of fitness, we understand the importance of sport.
Whatever level of sport you are interested in, you will find it right here.
Bishop Burton College has state-of-the-art sports facilities that are unrivalled in the region. These facilities, including high-quality pitches and changing rooms, have helped attract professional sports clubs, including Hull City, whose own academy is based on our campus.
Facilities at the college include:
- 40 station high spec gym, which is open for membership to members of the public
- 10 high-quality outdoor match and training pitches, including a 3G all weather pitch and high quality floodlit grass pitches
- 10 large, high-grade changing rooms
- Free weights area
- Two strength and conditioning suites
- Sprung floor dance studio
- Two sports halls
- Equine Centre, featuring a variety of indoor and outdoor arenas
- 7k cross country track
- Training room with projector and smartboard.
If you have any queries about Bishop Burton Sport, whether you're interested in joining our gym, hiring our facilities or become a part of one of our sport academies, please contact us.