Sport at all levels is at the heart of life at Bishop Burton. Whether it is competing at elite level with our high-performance sports academies, taking part in team activities for recreational fun or simply maintaining a general level of fitness, we understand the importance of sport.
Whatever level of sport you are interested in, you will find it right here.
Bishop Burton College has state-of-the-art sports facilities that are unrivalled in the region. These facilities, including high-quality pitches and changing rooms, have helped attract professional sports clubs to base their own academies at the college, including Hull City, Hull FC and Hull KR.
Facilities at the college include:
- 40 station high spec gym, which is open for membership to members of the public
- Eight high-quality outdoor match and training pitches, including a 3G all weather pitch and high quality floodlit grass pitches
- Eight large, high-grade changing rooms
- Free weights area
- Two strength and conditioning suites
- Sprung floor dance studio
- Two sports halls
- Equine Centre, featuring a variety of indoor and outdoor arenas
- 7k cross country track
- Training room with projector and smartboard.
If you have any queries about Bishop Burton Sport, whether you're interested in joining our gym, hiring our facilities or become a part of one of our sport academies, please contact us.