Post Offer Days
Book onto one of our interactive workshops
Our Higher Education Life Coaches have put together three interactive workshops, on different themes, for you to develop yourself so that you feel ready to start your course this September.
The sessions will cover the following topics:
- Confidence - Develop your self-confidence, ready yourself for new experiences and challenges of university life, enhance those social skills
- Study/life balance - Find out ways to juggle university life and your course, remember University is fun but make the experience count
- Wellbeing and resilience - We realise that University life can sometimes be challenging, so why not explore wellbeing tips
These sessions will take place on the following days:
- Wednesday 15th February, 12 - 4pm
- Wednesday 12th April, 12 - 4pm
- Wednesday 14th June, 12 - 4pm
If you would like to attend one of the sessions, please complete the below form.
A light lunch will be provided for you, please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.