Duration: One year
What You Study
- Personal and social development
- English and Maths, as required
Pathways offered in the following subject areas:
o Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care
o Building and Construction
o Business Administration, Travel and Tourism
o Catering and Hospitality
o Creative Industries
o Health and Social Care
o Sport, Fitness and Leisure.
Students have to have an EHCP (Education Health ande Care Plan) but there are no formal qualifications required.
Students can progress into employment or on to a Level 1 programme.
For your course, you will need:
- Stationery such as a note pad, black biro/pen, pencil, ruler and highlighters
- Plastic wallet/ folders required to organised and store work
- This course does not require any PPE for lessons. PPE will only be required for work experience onsite dependent on the area/department of work experience
How To Apply
Application is via our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).