Level 1 Skills for Further Learning and Employment
Duration: One year
What You Study
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Health and safety and first aid at work
- Building a personal careers portfolio
- Working with animals
- Horticulture skills
- Environmental study
- Maths and English, as required.
No formal entry requirements required.
One year full time. Normally three days per week in college.
For your course, you will need:
- One pair of steel toe cap boots
- One pair of college-branded overalls
- One pair of gardening gloves
- All other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided
- Folder with dividers to organise your work and assessments
- Stationery including pens, pencils and a notepad for use in class
How to Apply
Application is via our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).