Entry Level 3 Skills for Further Learning and Employment
Duration: One year
What You Study
- Maths and English, as appropriate
- Personal and social development
- Pathways offered in the following subject areas:
- Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care
- Building and Construction
- Catering and Hospitality
- Sport, Fitness and Leisure
- Business Administration, Travel and Tourism
- Health and Social Care
- Creative Industries.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Students can progress into employment or on to a Level 1 programme.
For your course, you will need:
- One pair of steel toe cap boots
- One pair of college-branded overalls
- One pair of gardening gloves
- All other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided
- Folder with dividers to organise your work and assessments
- Stationery including pens, pencils and a notepad for use in class
How To Apply
Application is via our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).
Thomas studies within our Foundation Studies environment and says he has benefitted from the supportive staff at Bishop Burton.