Level 2 in Floristry
Duration: One year full-time
What You Study
- Working in the floristry industry
- Preparing to create floristry designs
- Creating floristry designs
- Customer service
- Caring for and maintaining floristry products
- Floristry designs principals
- Maths and/or English, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade 3 or equivalent, including grade 2 or 3 in English and Maths. Equivalent qualifications may alos be considered.
To further your studies you could progress onto the Level 3 in Floistry.
Work in positions of responsibility within retail florists, in wedding and other event floristry, in hotels and hospitality. You could also set up your own business or work as a freelance florist.
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).