NOCN Level 3 Diploma in Bricklaying
Duration: One year
What You Study
- Health, safety and welfare
- Technical information, quantities and communication
- The construction industry and built environment
- Construct chimneys and fireplace structures
- Construct complex masonry structures
- Construct decorative features
- Maths and/or English (if not achieved at grade 4).
Students must have successfully completed the Level 2 Bricklaying qualification before commencing this course.
One year full-time, normally in college three days a week.
On completion of this qualification, you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding to progress on to a higher level supervisory or management qualifications, e.g. Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision, or progress into employment in your chosen trade.
Work as a bricklayer, with the potential to move into construction management in roles including project manager, structural engineer and development consultant, or even launch your own company.
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).