NOCN Level 2 Diploma in Plastering
Duration: One year
What You Study
- Knowledge of construction technology
- Prepare background surfaces and plaster materials
- Apply plaster materials to internal backgrounds
- Produce components from moulds
- Form sand and cement screeds
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Knowledge of technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Maths and / or English (if not achieved at grade 4).
Students are required to complete the Level 1 Plastering qualification before commencing this course.
Students can progress to the Level 3 Diploma in Bricklaying.
Work as a qualified plasterer, with the potential to develop your career across the wider construction industry in roles such as construction and site manager, building technician, landscaper and many more.
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).