NOCN Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying
Duration: One year
What You Study
- Exploring health, safety and welfare in construction
- Construction drawing techniques
- Set out masonry structures
- Erect masonry structures
- Sustainability in the construction Industry
- Maths and / or English (if not achieved at grade 4).
Students are required to complete the Level 1 Bricklaying qualification before commencing this course.
Work as a qualified bricklayer, with the potential to develop your career across the wider construction industry in roles such as site foreman, building supervisor, building control officer, construction plant operator and many more.
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).
Harvey Studies NOCN Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying because he wants to learn a trade in what is a booming industry, with good job prospects.