Level 2 in Bricklaying
Duration: One year
What You Study
- Exploring health, safety and welfare in construction
- Construction drawing techniques
- Set out masonry structures
- Erect masonry structures
- Sustainability in the construction Industry
- Maths and / or English (if not achieved at grade 4).
Students are required to complete the Level 1 Bricklaying qualification before commencing this course.
Work as a qualified bricklayer, with the potential to develop your career across the wider construction industry in roles such as site foreman, building supervisor, building control officer, construction plant operator and many more.
For your course, you will need:
- Warm clothing and hard-wearing trousers for outdoor/ workshop practicals.
- Hard hat
- Steel toe capped boots
- OPTIONAL - Hi-Vis bib
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).
Harvey Studies NOCN Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying because he wants to learn a trade in what is a booming industry, with good job prospects.