Level 2 in Art and Design
Duration: One year
What You Study
- Digital media and photography
- Creative projects
- Portfolio development
- Working to a brief
- Communicating ideas and information
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade 3 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths. A satisfactory reference is also needed.
Students can progress to a Level 3 creative course at Bishop Burton College.
Work as an interior or graphic designer, photographer, exhibition designer, animator, architect, costume or set designer, fashion, clothing or textile designer, model maker, product designer or prop maker, art therapist, CAD technician, craft worker, illustrator, community arts worker and many more.
For your course, you will need:
- Drawing equipment including pens, pencils, rubber, ruler, sharpener, watercolours
- A digital camera/ smart phone is useful for taking photos of your work
- A laptop or tablet would be useful
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).