NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Ground Crop Sprayer PA2
Type: Short Course
Duration: Two days
What You Study
This qualification teaches the candidates to:
- This qualification teaches the candidates to:
- General safety
- Pump types and maintenance
- Hitching the sprayer to the tractor
- After work cleaning and lubrication of the sprayer
- Preparation for work
- Field operation
- Checking and storing
- Setting and calibration.
The minimum age for a candidate taking this course is 16 years old. Candidates must have successfully achieved NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides - Foundation Unit PA1 prior to attending this course. There are no other formal entry requirements for this qualification however candidates will be required to supply their own personal protective equipment which should consist of
- Type 6 limited splash coverall
- Nitrile rubber gloves (0.5mm thick, 300mm long)
One day training plus one day assessment.
- NPTC Level 2 Award in Safe Use of Pesticides – Slug Pellet PA4
- NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Hand Held Applicator PA6.
Cost and Dates
£249 per person.
Bishop Burton College Available Dates:
- Wednesday 19 - Thursday 20 October
Riseholme College Available Dates:
- Wednesday 21 - Thursday 22 September
- Wednesday 2 - Thursday 3 November
- Tuesday 22 - Wednesday 23 February 2023
- Thursday 2 - Friday 3 March 2023
- Thursday 16 - Friday 17 March 2023
- Tuesday 11 - Wednesday 12 April 2023
- Wednesday 17 - Thursday 18 May 2023
How To Apply
To book a place or request further information, call us on 01964 553181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.