NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Ground Crop Sprayer PA2
Type: Short Course
Duration: Two days
What You Study
This qualification teaches the candidates to:
- This qualification teaches the candidates to:
- General safety
- Pump types and maintenance
- Hitching the sprayer to the tractor
- After work cleaning and lubrication of the sprayer
- Preparation for work
- Field operation
- Checking and storing
- Setting and calibration.
The minimum age for a candidate taking this course is 16 years old. Candidates must have successfully achieved NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides - Foundation Unit PA1 prior to attending this course. There are no other formal entry requirements for this qualification however candidates will be required to supply their own personal protective equipment which should consist of
- Type 6 limited splash coverall
- Nitrile rubber gloves (0.5mm thick, 300mm long)
One day training plus one day assessment.
- NPTC Level 2 Award in Safe Use of Pesticides – Slug Pellet PA4
- NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Hand Held Applicator PA6.
Cost and Dates
£249 per person.
Bishop Burton College Available Dates:
- Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 September 2021 (2 places available)
- Friday 12 and Monday 15 November 2021
Riseholme College Available Dates:
- Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 September 2021
- Wednesday 3 and Thursday 4 November 2021
How To Apply
To book a place or request further information, call us on 01964 553181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.