NPTC Level 2 Award in Safe Use of Pesticides – Slug Pellet PA4
Type: Short Course
Duration: Two days
What You Study
This qualification teaches the candidates to:
- Safe driving practice
- Preparation of prime mover
- Identification and selection of calibration techniques
- Identification and rectification of faults
- Post-operation maintenance.
The minimum age for a candidate taking this course is 16 years old. Candidates much have successfully achieved NPTC Level Two Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides - Foundation Unit PA1 prior to attending this course.
There are no other formal entry requirements for this qualification however candidates will be required to supply their own personal protective equipment which should consist of:
- Type 6 limited splash coverall
- Nitrile rubber gloves (0.5mm thick, 300mm long)
One day training, plus one day assessment.
- NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Ground Crop Sprayer PA2
- NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Hand Held Applicator PA6.
£249 per person.
How To Apply
To book a place or request further information, call us on 01964 553181 or email email@example.com.