Level 3 Livestock Unit Technician Apprenticeship
Duration: 18 - 24 months
What You Study
- Health and safety
- Legal and operational aspects of livestock record keeping
- Breeding and production cycles
- Different types of technology and systems used in livestock production
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the financial viability of delivered diets
- Prepare, maintain and operate farm vehicles, and attachments
- Select and prepare livestock for sale or transfer.
Click here to view the full list of what you will study.
Appropriate employment in the agricultural industry.
It is preferable candidates have a minimum GCSE grade C/4 in English and maths.
How You’re Assessed
This apprenticeship has an End Point Assessment (EPA) and is graded Pass, Merit or Distinction.
More advanced courses are available at the college for further progression.
On completion of the apprenticeship, suitably able candidates will be able to progress to management-level positions within the industry.
How To Apply
Application is through our online application form or by the Common Application Process (CAP).