A Campus Services Fee is payable by all full-time further education students.
It’s a standard charge that most colleges and universities require otherwise students may not have access to certain facilities and services.
At Bishop Burton, all full-time further education students pay a simple annual Campus Services Fee to cover this and the many additional benefits of our outstanding campus.
- Technical support
- Access to specialist facilities
- Travel for trips and visits
- Laptop loans
- Inter-library loans (up to five per year)
- Visits to British Library Reading Room
- 24-hour comprehensive security services
- Access to college-run events.