A Campus Services Fee is payable by all full time students.
It’s a standard charge that most colleges and universities require otherwise students may not have access to facilities and services such as IT technical support, Wi-Fi, and parking.
At Bishop Burton all full-time students pay a simple annual Campus Services Fee to cover this and the many additional benefits of our outstanding campus. It also contributes to subsidised services, ensuring great value for money.
- Free Wi-Fi across campus. Don’t waste your data while at College!
- Access to specialist facilities
- Extensive student parking facilities
- Technical support
- Laptop loans
- LRC services including:
- Inter-library loans (up to 5 per year)
- Visits to British Library Reading Room
- 24-hour comprehensive security services
- Access to College-run events
In addition, the fee is used to subsidise:
- Travel for local trips and visits
- Catering facilities
- Sports facilities