One of the UK's leading land-based Colleges. Located near the vibrant cities of Hull, Leeds and York.
Find Out More
Set in the heart of the Yorkshire countryside, explore our campus and all it has to offer.
What is there to do away from your studies at College? All the details of what's on for our students.
Art, Design and Fashion
Business and Management
Countryside and Environmental Studies
Health and Social Care and Childcare
You need to pick a department or course type
You are here
: Student Life
: Complete Me Form
As part of their course, and life at Bishop Burton College, our students will take part in day visits, enrichment activities and a work placement. It is obviously not practical to request permission every time these activities take place. In order to allow our students to access these opportunities please read the following statements and complete the consent section below.
I understand that the above student will take part in day visits and off-site activities:
- Bishop Burton College has insurance arrangements and carries out risk assessments for all off-site activities and visits
- You will receive details of any visits or off-site activities and prior to the event taking place
I understand that the above student may undertake a work placement with an employer:
- Bishop Burton College works hard with external partners to ensure suitable work placements are available
- Bishop Burton College undertakes numerous checks with individual employers to ensure placements are safe with necessary risk assessments in place
- Students receive work placement details (employer details, dates, times etc.) and necessary risk assessments before their placement commences
The College likes to celebrate successes and use images of its students for promotional campaigns and / or press releases:
Students must ensure that they have had at least two of the three injections needed (normally there is an interval of 6 weeks between the first and second injections).
In case of emergencies, please provide the details of two people that we could contact.
We strongly advise you to register with the College doctor whilst you are a resident so that in case of an emergency or illness the doctor will come to see you at the campus. Registration will take place during induction.
The above information will be treated in the strictest confidence by the college and is required to ensure that every precaution can be taken for your safety. All information will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act, however, you should be aware that unless you state otherwise the information will be shared with other college staff in order to provide any necessary support.
This information is a true statement of fact and no omissions have been made and I understand that the details may be made known to other college staff where necessary.
To prove you're not a spammer, please answer the following question: