Centre for Sport and Fitness
The £3.7million Centre for Sport and Fitness is the focal point of Bishop Burton College's Sports Village. The facilities include a state-of-the-art fitness suite, sports halls and 4G artificial turf pitch with quality floodlit outdoor grass pitches.
Join the Bishop Burton Centre for Sport and Fitness this January with membership until August for only £160!
You'll benefit from:
- Unlimited access to our facilities, including brand new cardiovascular equipment
- No joining fee
- Tailored programmes
- On hand advice and guidance from our friendly and experienced staff
- Special rate of only £100 for concessions (16 - 18 year olds and those over 60).
For more information or to join, call 01964 553111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our stunning sports facilities include:
- Six high quality grass pitches
- 4G all-weather sports pitch
- Floodlight match pitch
- Eight large, high grade changing rooms
- 40 station high spec gym
- Free weights area
- Two state-of-the-art strength and conditioning suites
- Sprung floor dance studio
- 7k cross country track.
- Two sports halls
- Training room with projector and smart board