Open Event Booking
We are very excited to invite you back on to campus* to explore our fantastic facilities, meet with our expert academic and support team and become part of our College community.
Our Open Events are the perfect opportunity to find out more about life as a Bishop Burton student and to find the course for you! The next event will be on Saturday 3rd July, 10am - 1pm.
Whether you're interested in college level study or starting a degree at our University Centre, our friendly team will get you sorted!
- Take part in our welcome talk to discover all about College or University life
- Discuss the course(s) you're interested in with our expert academic team
- Tour around our beautiful campus and discover our specialist, innovative technology and multi-million-pound state-of-the-art facilities
- Learn more about finance options, transport, accommodation with our friendly support team
- Visit our accommodation village, where you could be calling your new home!
Book your place using the form below.
*Please note, our open event is subject to change, to fit in line with Government guidance.
We know how important it is to choose the right university level programme, that's why we're offering 1-2-1 advice and guidance sessions with the experts from our University Centre.
Designed for students looking to start a degree in September 2021, these sessions are available either online or on campus.
To request your session, please complete the form on our 1-2-1 Sessions page.
College Open Events are aimed at people thinking about what to do after GCSEs or for adults who are looking to start a new vocation. Staff will be on hand to discuss our college level courses, i.e. BTECs, apprenticeships and Access to Higher Education courses.
University Open Events are aimed at people thinking about studying for a degree or masters programme after their A Levels or college course.