This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions.
This course has been designed to enhance the knowledge developed from taking the YMCA Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction: Gym-Based Exercise.
- The benefits of group indoor cycling
- Health and safety in relation to group indoor cycling
- How to design and teach safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- The principles and variables used within a group indoor cycling session
- How to monitor and motivate participants during group indoor cycling sessions
- How to use music during group indoor cycling sessions
- How to reflect on providing group indoor cycling.
If you’re interested in taking part, contact Mike Ridley by calling 01964 553000 or emailing email@example.com.
This course takes place over two days on a weekend, 9am - 4pm.
Dates to be confirmed. Please contact 01964 504160 for more information.
Share this course
BTEC Level 3 in Sport (Rugby, Football and Netball Academy Option)
Jordan had always loved playing sport, so when the opportunity came to study at Bishop Burton and be part of the College's Rugby League Academy progrmame, he jumped at the chance.
Combining academicstudies with an elite training programme, the programme offered Jordan the chance to pursue his professional sporting dream whilst studying a vocational course, should his sports career not take off.
Jordan worked hard both on and off the pitch, taking full advantage of the access he had to state-of-the-art facilities and respected coaches, trainers and lecturers, and his dream became reality when he signed a professional contact with Super League team, Hull FC. A lifelong dream realised through hard work, ambition and determination. Jordan now plays for Hull KR.