This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions.
This course has been designed to enhance the knowledge developed from taking the YMCA Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction: Gym-Based Exercise.
- The benefits of group indoor cycling
- Health and safety in relation to group indoor cycling
- How to design and teach safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- The principles and variables used within a group indoor cycling session
- How to monitor and motivate participants during group indoor cycling sessions
- How to use music during group indoor cycling sessions
- How to reflect on providing group indoor cycling.
If you’re interested in taking part, contact Mike Ridley by calling 01964 553000 or emailing email@example.com.
This course takes place over two days on a weekend, 9am - 4pm.
Dates to be confirmed. Please contact 01964 504160 for more information.
Share this course
BTEC Level 3 in Sport
“You get all the support you need here. The sports facilities are all excellent, as are the coaches. I definitely want to work in the sporting industry now.”
Leia is passionate about sport and has been actively involved as a player, coach and volunteer throughout her time at Bishop Burton College.
She has captained the College netball academy team, represented Great Britain Colleges in netball and has also volunteered in rugby league, winning the RFL Young Volunteer Award.
In 2016, Leia was crowned ‘Sports Personality of the Year’ at the annual Bishop Burton College Sports Awards.
“You get all the support you need here,” said Leia. “The sports facilities are all excellent, as are the coaches. I definitely want to work
in the sporting industry now.
“Winning Sports Personality of the Year was a really big surprise. We’d had a good year as a team but there was so much competition. I was really pleased with it."