This non-accredited course is an introduction to amenity and production horticulture as well as garden design and is for those who wish to learn the basics or develop their horticultural skills.
Our horticultural facilities at the college are some of the best in Britain, with extensive garden and plant collections.
This course benefits from:
- Walled garden
- Rural campus with convenient parking
- Excellent teaching facilities
- Well-qualified and experienced specialist lecturers
- A friendly and supportive learning environment
Start dates for this course are from April to September.
- Plant establishment and maintenance
- Greenhouse gardening
- Turf care
- Introduction to landscaping
- Plant and pest identification.
The specifics covered vary depending on the season.
To book a place or request further information, call us on 01964 553034 or email email@example.com with your requirements.
Six Saturdays, over six consecutive weeks.
Share this course
There are no entry requirements.