This is practical training and assessment in the use of mower operations, showing that the operator can manoeuvre the mower skilfully and safely. The test includes pre-use checks and maintenance; identification of controls and instruments and operating the machine.
This course is for companies wishing to develop their employee's skills in the use of mowers and to identify their employees as competent operators.
This course is delivered on your own site, using your own equipment ensuring your employees are trained in the environment they are most familiar with and at a time that best suits you.
- Legal, safety and maintenance requirements
- Operational adjustments
- Factors affecting efficiency
- Safe driving techniques
- Factors affecting cutting patterns
- Clearing blockages
To book a place or request further information, call us on 01964 553034 or email email@example.com with your requirements.
£220 per person.
- NPTC Level Two Award in Chainsaw and Related Operations
- NPTC Level Two Award in Brushcutting Operations
- NPTC Level Two Award in Manually Fed Wood Chipper Operations
- NPTC Level Two Award in Stump Grinders
Share this course
The minimum age for a candidate taking this course is 16. There are no other formal entry requirements.