Building on from Entry Level 2, these programmes provide further knowledge and practical skills in preparation for progression.
Students develop personal action planning and employability skills within a college setting ready for their chosen industry through progression onto Level 1 or into employment.
- Maths and English, as appropriate
- Personal and social development
Pathways offered in the following subject areas:
- Agriculture, environmental and animal care
- Building and construction
- Catering and hospitality
- Sport, fitness and leisure
- Business administration, travel and tourism
- Health and social care
- Creative industries.
One year, full-time. Normally in college three days per week.
Students can progress into employment or on to a Level 1 programme.
Share this course
A passion for the subject and a satisfactory reference.