Building on from Entry Level 2, these programmes provide further knowledge and practical skills in preparation for progression.
Students develop personal action planning and employability skills within a college setting ready for their chosen industry through progression onto Level 1 or into employment.
One year, full-time.
Students can progress into employment or on to a Level 1 programme.
- Maths and English, as appropriate
- Personal and social development
- Pathways offered in the following subject areas:
- Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care
- Building and Construction
- Catering and Hospitality
- Sport, Fitness and Leisure
- Business Administration, Travel and Tourism
- Health and Social Care
- Creative Industries.
Share this course
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.