January Start Courses
We have a wide range of courses at different levels across many subject areas. Courses range from Level One right through to Access to Higher Education Diplomas – which are just one step away from studying at degree-level.
Here at Bishop Burton we endeavour to make it as easy as possible to pursue the right course for you and our flexible study programmes are designed to help you get up to speed quickly and complete your course in just a few months.
All our intensive, fast-track courses starting in January will make you a more attractive proposition to employers in your chosen subject area.
Our friendly, helpful staff will be on-hand to help with whatever you need and to make sure your time at Bishop Burton is both successful and enjoyable.
Apply to start in January or secure your place for September by completing our online application form.
We offer courses at different levels for individuals of varying experience, knowledge and skills. To help you pick the course for you,
here is a quick breakdown of the levels offered this January. If you can't find what you're looking for, give us a call on 0800 731 82 81 as we may still be able to find the right programme for you.
Access to Higher Education Diploma
Specifically for those aged 19+ who want to progress onto a foundation degree. These are equivalent to a Level Three course.
Equivalent to A or AS Levels.
Equivalent to GCSE grades A* to C.
Equivalent to GCSE grades D to E.
- BTEC Level Three Subsidiary Diploma in Agriculture
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Land-based Studies - Agriculture Specialism
- BTEC Level Two Extended Certificate in Animal Care
- BTEC Level Three Certificate in Animal Management
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Land-based Studies - Animal Specialism
Health and Social Care and Childcare
- BTEC Level Two Extended Certificate in Horse Care
- BTEC Level Three Certificate in Horse Management
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Land-based Studies - Equine Specialism