January Start Courses
Not happy with the course you're studying at the moment? Looking to pursue a brand new career? Don't wait until September to make your next step - join us in January!
Here at Bishop Burton we endeavour to make it as easy as possible to pursue the right course for you and our flexible study programmes are designed to help you get up to speed quickly and complete your course in just a few months.
We have a wide range of courses at different levels across many subject areas. All our intensive, fast-track courses starting in January will make you a more attractive proposition to employers in your chosen subject area.
Our friendly, helpful staff will be on-hand to help with whatever you need and to make sure your time at Bishop Burton is both successful and enjoyable.
We offer courses at different levels for individuals of varying experience, knowledge and skills. To help you pick the course for you,
here is a quick breakdown of the levels offered this January. If you can't find what you're looking for, give us a call on 0800 731 82 81 as we may still be able to find the right programme for you.
Equivalent to A or AS Levels.
Equivalent to GCSE grades A* to C.
Equivalent to GCSE grades D to E.
- City and Guilds Level 1 Diploma in Land-Based Operations
- Level 2 Employability Skills in Agriculture
- Level 2 Employability Skills in Animal Management
- BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Animal Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Animal Management
- Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Animal Management
- BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Horse Care
- Level 2 Employability Skills in Horse Care (with Maths and English)
- NPTC Entry Level 2 in Skills For Working Life (Plants)
- NPTC Entry Level 2 in Skills for Working Life (Animal)