Closing Date: 1st August 2021
Do you want to use your professional cookery qualification and commercial kitchen experience to play a key role in helping to maintain and develop the College’s catering high standards? Are you passionate about good food? Do you enjoy going the extra mile for your customers?
Yes …. Then this could be the role for you! To apply please call the Hospitality Manager on 01964 504158 between the hours of 9.00am -5.00pm Monday to Friday. Don’t delay …… Call today!
During term time the College’s 5 on campus food outlets serve approximately 6,500 meals and snacks per week, including both freshly prepared and pre-prepared food, to students, staff, the Rugby and Football Sporting Academies and other external customers. You will work across the 2 full-scale commercial kitchens in a team of 3 chefs, 1 cook and will be supported in food preparation by a number of catering assistants.
Outside of term-time there is an increase in commercial events especially during the summer months so most of the Hospitality department’s customers during that time are mainly from externally attended events.
· Prepare, cook and present a high-quality modern food offer
· Contribute to team discussions for innovation to the food, drink and service offers
· Monitor portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
· Promote the hospitality service to existing customers.
· Excellent rural work environment
· Free car parking
· A range of on-site catering facilities
· 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
· Discounted gym membership at the on-site gym
· Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
· Strong College Values such as Striving for Excellence and ‘Can do’ Attitude
How to Apply
To apply please call the Hospitality Manager on 01964 504158 between the hours of 9.00am -5.00pm Monday to Friday. Don’t delay …… Call today!