Ashwood Services, Anlaby, Hull
Added: 11th June 2020
Closing Date: 19th July 2020
This position is for a Landscaping Apprentice studying at Bishop Burton collage 1 day a week, and on site the other 4 days.
We are mainly a hard Landscaping company so we carry out work such as Driveways, Patios, Fencing, Artificial lawn, Turfing, Decking both timber and Composite.
Duties to include helping out with all the above whilst receiving training on how complete all of the above jobs
The Candidate - Personal Qualities
- Candidate must be enthusiastic
- Candidate must be confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Candidate must be punctual and reliable
- The candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications
- A hard working individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail
- Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
The Candidate - Qualifications Required
- No qualifications required as full training will be given but candidate should have basic literacy and numeracy skills and be able to complete the Apprenticeship
- Previous experience in the sector would be beneficial
- Candidate should be expected to attend college on a one day a week basis
Other Important Information
- The vacancy is based in the Hull and surrounding villages.
- Candidate must be able to get to the Anlaby area each morning on time. This is usually 8am, however it can be earlier.
- If you are short listed for this vacancy you may need to attend more than one interview
- The role will involve working outdoors/in all weathers/ driving agricultural vehicles/using heavy equipment/lifting etc
- Clothing and safety wear including boots will be provided
How to apply
To apply for this position please follow the instructions via the link below: