Bravo Landscapes Ltd, Hull
Salary: £172 per week
Added: 2nd March 2020
Closing Date: 31st October 2021
The Apprentice Landscaper role will entail working within a small team to assist in the construction of high-quality gardens. Predominantly this will be hard landscaping including the installation of paving, fencing, artificial lawns, driveways, joinery work and water features.
- Numeracy skills
- Team working skills
- No experience required as full training will be given
- Good attention to detail
- Can measure accurately and is reliable, efficient, and trustworthy
- Must be capable of heavy manual work on a daily basis, and enjoy working outdoors in all weather
- Comfortable dealing with the public
- Ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Be organised and have a good attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths is preferred. Candidate will be expected to attend college on a one day a week basis.
Things to Consider
- Applicants must be able to get to our yard in Dunswell for 07:30 Monday - Friday.
- Working outdoors in all weathers and using heavy equipment/lifting etc.
- Clothing and safety wear including boots will be provided.
- Candidate will be expected to attend college on a one day a week basis.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and would like to apply, please follow the link below: