Riseholme College utilises a range of local and regional facilities which provide access to real life industry experience for students on land-based courses.
- Agriculture Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Agriculture Level 2 Diploma
Agriculture courses are based at our stunning Riseholme Park Campus, set within the scenic rolling farmland to the north of Lincoln.
Students have access to fantastic agricultural facilities in the locality, made available through partnership arrangements with local employers, including:
- Large scale arable farming enterprises including cereals, oilseeds, pulse and root crops
- Grazing livestock enterprises including beef, sheep and dairy production
- Commercial pig and poultry enterprises
- A well-equipped machinery workshop, welding shop and wide range of modern tractors and farm machinery
- Laboratories, including animal, plant and soil science facilities
- Intensively and extensively managed grassland
Come and join us so you can
- Contribute towards caring for a sustainable environment and investigating climate change
- Gain practical experience of farming while you study
- Work in the countryside and make a real difference to animal welfare
- Take pride in producing the nation